spavanko
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Dear publisher, for a next series of Century Trilogy please make an insert which will fit sleeved cards. Just make a deeper slot for cards, or two slots if needed. I don't wanna tear down an insert, or put sleeved cards under the insert. That's not a solution! This really raises the question of whether I'm going to buy more games of this series!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
And i want an insert where the cards don't fly everywhere when i store it vertically...

If they make an insert to accomodate sleeve, they will fly everywhere amd might get damaged even before you buy the game.

Always the same dilemma... i think since the vast majority of people don't sleeve the choice is obvious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Love
msg tools
mbmb
I disagree. The majority of our gaming group sleeves their cards. The choice is obvious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Flight
United States
Boulder
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just in case it helps you. I bagged my sleeved cards and fit the bagged cards under the insert. It works great
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno
United States
Farmingdale
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The real solution is for publishers to make two versions, one for sleevers and for the rest of us. Better still, they should offer a pre-sleeved edition!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Love
msg tools
mbmb
jflight1 wrote:
Just in case it helps you. I bagged my sleeved cards and fit the bagged cards under the insert. It works great

That is also how I store my sleeved cards for Spice Road. But there is not easy workaround for the Golem version. I had to make a custom insert for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
An insert that hold all unsleeved cards without the top 10 cards or so being to tall for the insert ... would be an acceptable compromise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
getchristylove wrote:
I disagree. The majority of our gaming group sleeves their cards. The choice is obvious.

Ha! The majority of MY gaming group doesn't sleeve their cards! LOL!

But, sadly, it doesn't matter what we say, it's always about the price point for games, the biggest bang for their buck is the bottom line, I'd be willing to bet at production meetings those folks don't even discuss making inserts that are big enough to hold sleeved cards.

An excellent solution would be to toss the insert (I do know many who do) and look up foam core inserts here on BGG and custom make your own insert, they are way better than most board game company's inserts, for sure.

+1 for D.I.Y.'s

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.