BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [Massdrop] Star Trek Ascendancy $56.99 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt G

Tyler
Texas
msg tools
Price at 20 purchases is $56.99, and it includes free shipping through the US. Currently $65 at CH, $66 at MM, and $72 at CSI.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/star-trek-ascendancy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stormy Waters
United States
Reminderville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
Wish they included the expansions or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duke Von Duck
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish Patrick Stewart would hand-deliver the package to my doorstep dressed as Jean-Luc Picard, smile at me, and say "Engage."

But, he's probably got other stuff to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clarence neal

chattanooga
Tennessee
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DukeVonDuck wrote:
Wish Patrick Stewart would hand-deliver the package to my doorstep dressed as Jean-Luc Picard, smile at me, and say "Engage."

But, he's probably got other stuff to do.

More important stuff? I can't see how.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Milbrath
United States
Blaine
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
badge
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. - Isaiah 45:7
mbmbmbmbmb
Link without the login requirement:

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/star-trek-ascendancy?mode=guest...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to make a joke about how they need to release the expansions before they can bundle them with anything, but lo and behold--THEY HAVE FINALLY COME OUT! I missed that.

I have the base game. As a Trekkie, I enjoy it. But at the 3 player count you absolutely need 3 players who are going to really play the game. If even one player decides to do their own thing or play poorly (or role play), the game can become unbalanced quickly. It really depends on two players keeping the leader in check. But if you can get that kind of group playing, it's worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.