Popular Tags: [View All]
Mohd Nur Adli Haji Abd Ghani
Brunei
Bandar Seri Begawan
Brunei-Muara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there!
So, I only have 1 question at the moment, but i am probably going to post any other questions I find here, just to not spam the forum.
So, my first one: the blight Lord spell card Paralysis, when do the hero discard the cards to negate its effect? During the time of play or during the hero's turn?

Does abilities like Lamashtu that activate a monster ability still count as a monster ability? Or does it count as the blight Lord ability?

Are the first phase of blight lords actions and passive counts as spells? This refer to the purple side of the blight Lord card.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silverclutch Games LLC
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
publisher
Hullo!

When a hero is targeted by Paralysis, they must discard the cards on their turn to negate the effect.

Abilities like Lamashtu's that copy a monster's action do not count as using that monster's action so that you can use that monster's action a second time. Though, an ability that specifically triggers an action multiple times does count as utilizing the triggered action for that turn.

The purple side of the blight lord character card has spells while the red side counts as monster actions. Purple = spells. Red = monster.

Thanks for playing! Feel free to post anymore questions or concerns that you have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mohd Nur Adli Haji Abd Ghani
Brunei
Bandar Seri Begawan
Brunei-Muara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thank you for the reply, that helps a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.