Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you reasonably play the game where if any player gets mutated, everybody immediately loses? Or would that throw off the balance and make it too hard to win? Perhaps it would work at some player counts, but not others?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrell Wood
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If you wanted to play that way, I would recommend using extra characters and having the player who was mutated just remove their mutated character from the game and hop in on their next turn as a new character. The game is made to allow late comers to join in late. This is demonstrated thematically through the idea that an alien just woke up later than the rest of "us". This would work ok in two or three player games. Once you go 4+ it gets pretty difficult to not have someone become mutated. I totally encourage you to make it your own. Let me know how it turns out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting idea. Thanks. I don't have the game, but I'll be watching here to see if someone else gives this a try.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.