Chris Thatcher
msg tools
Hi there

I managed to order 200 Ultra Pro 3"x4" sleeves for Ultra Pro cases and discovered i got the wrong Ultra Pro sleeves as they do not fit...
so, I got the correct Ultra Pro sleeves for the ULtra Pro cases but now I'm left with 200x Ultra Pro 3"x4" sleeves (half opened) and wondering what to do with them...

Has anyone used them to play with? (Utra Pro 3"x4")? Is it a silly idea to spend the time loading my LOTR card game for instance (which I'm yet to play) into them? my guess is shuffling would be interesting.

Should I just try to offload them on ebay or something and mark this as an epic fail?

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds extremely impractical.
Maybe you could use them for character cards that are not shuffled. You could probably cover the whole Sentinels of the Multiverse hero collection that way. Maybe twice. But aside from that no, I wouldn't use it for a shuffled deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.