Scythe» Forums » Variants

Subject: Solo-play Campaign - question/request rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pål Røtnes
Norway
flag msg tools
Hello there good folks.

It might be this is something noone are interested in, or it might be my search skills suck, but I dare ask the question anyway:

Are there any solo campaigns out there?

I don't play much, and mostly solo. Would love to have some sort of campaign to play through.

An assortment of scenarios would also be nice, but I like the idea of progression and story.

Thanks in advance for your attention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Lind
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/137538/scythe-automa-camp...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pål Røtnes
Norway
flag msg tools
Thanks a lot! Will check out after work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lopez DeVinaspre
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gomibushi wrote:
Hello there good folks.

It might be this is something noone are interested in, or it might be my search skills suck, but I dare ask the question anyway:

Are there any solo campaigns out there?

I don't play much, and mostly solo. Would love to have some sort of campaign to play through.

An assortment of scenarios would also be nice, but I like the idea of progression and story.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Hi Pål!

I'm resurrecting this thread a little to let you know that the final expansion, The Rise of Fenris, will be fully compatible with the Automa (for solo play). It is primarily going to focus on using one Automa, I believe, but they are also testing and balancing for using multiple Automa opponents as well. So, if you're still interested in a solo campaign in August or so (maybe later, if you want a language other than English), you might check it out!

Cheers,

Ryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.