Dimitri Gia
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

Just got this game and wanted to play this but noticed something odd... And perhaps I'm nitpicking or I got it wrong but still :

...the rules state that the arrow of the new tile needs to placed pointing to the explored side of the previous tile. Yet on page 5, the tile in the upperleft corner is pointing 'outside' > which is wrong I think?

Appreciate the feedback
/dimi

PS : Looked for errata but there weren't any I think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Campo
United Kingdom
Manchester
lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
checked it out yerh looks wrong..
also don't look at page 8.. whats going pics its top right hand corner!

there are some teleport effects .. but i dont see how they can create that .. dont there are any remove or rotate tile effects

may there was in play testing?

maybe there just a partial screen shoot with tiles removed.. or graphic designers whim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri Gia
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Mark :-) Thought so...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri Gia
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't get what you were hinting at but yeah - those 4 tiles in the upperright corner (on page 8) are totally random (if I understood that rule correctly). Let's blame it on 'artistic freedom'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, arrow should point to tile entered from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri Gia
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the confirmation
/dimi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had this game for HOW long? And it's only NOW that this is being pointed out to me??? Wow, yeah, talk about "artistic license"! Nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri Gia
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, you didn't notice this? Blame my fine comb which I use for rules-reading ;-) But yeah, the rules aren't that hard but when you also have to deal with almost random examples/pictures, it gets bonkers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.