Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I get the impression that cards from the expansions / add-ons are combined together with the rest cards from base.

For exploration cards, are combined and shuffled together.
But what if I want to play just base game and during the game, the exploration cards from the add-ons are drawn?

One case that I might see possible is the Fear the Devourers add-on has Exploration cards that specific with the devourers. If during the game I drew this specific card, I should encounter with the Devourers?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ren
Italy
Pavia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How/when to add expansions to box?
Integrating Expansions
Expansions
Unpacking the set for the first time - what to box?
Exploration Cards from Expansion
How are you mixing the expansions?
Various questions prior to game 1.
Sort the expansions between the base game cards?
When to add in expansions?

(list not mine, I just copied it from the last thread which asked the same exact questions and added a link to that thread at the end)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
If you want to ignore all non-expansion cards, put anything back into the box whose number doesn't start with "A", and just draw again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Williams
United Kingdom
St Just
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not adding the expansion cards until I actively wish to play with that expansion- it saves me hunting through more cards, and will keep some things fresh for later. I don't see any benefit to adding them to the box before you want to use them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're not able to browse the forums to find the answer I wonder how you'll do with the heavy reading and researching the game includes...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
If you're not able to browse the forums to find the answer I wonder how you'll do with the heavy reading and researching the game includes...

No need to be diffcult.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We just leave them in there and discard them and draw a new one if they apply to weather or rockworms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.