Subject: Jungle / Aztec / Pirate Terrain rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone got any ideas of what sort of terrain to use for Ghost Archipelago? I'm figuring it's gonna be mostly jungle stuff and then probably ancient ruins. Maybe a bit of 17th century stuff? Colonial forts or that sort of thing? It's certainly not as straight forward to find terrain as it was for Frostgrave!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Kaiser
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen some cool Freebooter's Fate terrain on the web which could be good for this as well. But I don't know if it was selfmade or bought.

And something like this would be cool to have as well:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that looks awesome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to your local pet store or fish store. Buy aquarium displays. They are $6-$20 and will look awesome on the table with some palm trees. They even have bridges, rock formations. You could add some lichen and green clump flocking to fill in the table.

You can also find a larger variety online, but you will probably have to pay shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
all my frost grave ruins pieces change covered the patches of snow with green growth made vines on the walls and made jungle pieces with a mirror on it so you can not see through the piece true LOS blocking

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.