Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Altiplano» Forums » General

Subject: Will this title be picked up by Tasty Minstrel Games just like Orleans? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon S
Canada
Coldstream
BC
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm wondering when this will be available on the North American market. When will the DLP import be available in Canada and for how much? Also, if Tasty Minstrel is printing this, how much will it cost and when is that version likely to hit the Canadian market?

I noticed there was a noticeable price difference between DLP and Tasty Minstrel versions when I bought Orleans. E.g. Intrigue expansion was $35 for DLP and $20 for TMG - hence my question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Love
msg tools
mbmb
Good questions. I, personally, will never wait on a TMG version of a game if I can a copy from another source. TMG takes way too long to make games available. I had Orleans Invasion for a year before TMG finally released their version and 8 months with Trade.

Now, don't get me wrong. If TMG comes out with a 'deluxified' version of this, I'll throw money at that but I'll have the DLP version to the table way before then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Cormode
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. It appears it is Renegade.

Sadly, there may not end up being a deluxified version of the game.

We’ll see what Renegade does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.