2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: 3 players or more for on the go, such as on plane. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Coleman
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Never done one of these before, unsure whether this should be a forum question, or a list. So here goes...

>Link to the geeklist<

Looking for recommendations, not for games that are compact enough to take to a destination as such, but for games that can be played in a small space, that isn't necessarily all around 1 table, ie, could be 3 fold down plane tables, or handheld.

I assume this means, for the most part, we'd be looking at card games? However, we aren't keen on the standard 52+ pack of cards kinda of games, so I'm not looking for those. However other games which use cards are fine, anything that requires a very minimal board or no board.

Complexity wise, we usually like Settlers of Catan, Puerto Rico, Agricola, Carcassone, Ticket to Ride.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L B
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I added Hanabi, Sushi Go, and Love Letter to your geeklist. All pretty standard recs for small box card games that don't really require much table space. Hanabi does require a bit more than the other two, but I think it's very workable on a small table or 3 little tray tables.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.