Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Olsen
Denmark
Ringsted
Danmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, the game has a "bot" and flowcharts. Great.

However I wonder, does anyone know if the solo system of HR is completely self-sufficient in the sense that I need to make no decisions for it?

As an example of something I do not consider to be "true" solitaire I can mention Empire of the Sun. It is pretty far from "true" solitaire actually. The "bot" gives you general strategies and you have to work out how to implement them best yourself.

At the other end of the spectrum is Labyrinth and the COIN games. While the COIN solo system is a bit too slow to use for my taste it is at least fully solitaire in that I never have to make any decision for the Bot.

So back to the question, how about Hitler's Reich?

Thanks for any insight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Jahr
Germany
Uelsby
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Bot is from the COIN variety, not the EotS type .

In case you haven't seen it, this article by the Bot designer might be of interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Olsen
Denmark
Ringsted
Danmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
weteor wrote:
The Bot is from the COIN variety, not the EotS type :).

In case you haven't seen it, this article by the Bot designer might be of interest.

Thanks. I saw the article, but it did not seem decisive on this point. At least not what I noticed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.