Hide
5 Posts

Darklight: Memento Mori» Forums » General

Subject: Item crafting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Sherwood
msg tools
Hi, has there been any info on this? What can we expect on this area, do we collect raw materials and after each dungeon, see what we can craft.

What can we craft and if we lack materials can we buy them?

Thanks

Ryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mauro pane
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
ryesher wrote:
Hi, has there been any info on this? What can we expect on this area, do we collect raw materials and after each dungeon, see what we can craft.

What can we craft and if we lack materials can we buy them?

Thanks

Ryan

There are details on this written within the Settlement Booklet:

http://www.darkicegames.com/Public/Settlement_Locations.pdf

You will find specific materials during your exploration that will help you improve the weapons you purchase from the Marketplace. You can craft these materials at at the Blacksmith.

Some materials can only be obtained by salvaging other items, for instance the only way to get Gold is to destroy items which have some in it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Sherwood
msg tools
Thanks Mauro

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Sherwood
msg tools
Also, I have noticed that the lore text has gone from item cards, that's such a shame as this further adds to the lore and it is the little things like this that really make a game pop, it helps really immerse you with the weapons you are holding. So many dungeon crawlers are, here is a sword wow great but is there anything about it? I guess I can see why you did it but the concept art for the originals look fine to me. Please don't remove anymore lore
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ian m
United States
flag msg tools
mb
ryesher wrote:
Also, I have noticed that the lore text has gone from item cards, that's such a shame as this further adds to the lore and it is the little things like this that really make a game pop, it helps really immerse you with the weapons you are holding. So many dungeon crawlers are, here is a sword wow great but is there anything about it? I guess I can see why you did it but the concept art for the originals look fine to me. Please don't remove anymore lore

crycrycrysoblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.