Hide
5 Posts

Secrets of the Lost Station» Forums » General

Subject: More Room Tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Molina
msg tools
Any chance there will be a stretch goal to unlock more room tiles? Or maybe even have an add-on for more room tiles? If we exclude the Special Room Tiles there is a total of 44 Room tiles in the Core Box + Oblivion Expansion. Even just 6 new room tiles would get it to that sweet number of 50 tiles in total. It would add even more variety and replayability.

I suspect this would be easier said than done since it would involve more artwork, more cardboard and more playtesting to make sure the room tiles aren't too weak or too punishing. Anybody else want more tiles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Suave wrote:
Any chance there will be a stretch goal to unlock more room tiles? Or maybe even have an add-on for more room tiles? If we exclude the Special Room Tiles there is a total of 44 Room tiles in the Core Box + Oblivion Expansion. Even just 6 new room tiles would get it to that sweet number of 50 tiles in total. It would add even more variety and replayability.

I suspect this would be easier said than done since it would involve more artwork, more cardboard and more playtesting to make sure the room tiles aren't too weak or too punishing. Anybody else want more tiles?

There's always a chance. Let's get through these stretch goals and see where we go from here!

Thanks

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Certainly a great idea... if not initially, I'd foresee additional future expansions that could add to the mix... (mind you I don't have the power to foresee but you know what I mean cool )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Valdez
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump just cuz I'd love to see this too But whatever you guys make, I think it'll be awesome either way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Samartino
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Suave wrote:

Check out our latest update. We have added new add-on packs that are planned to produce an additional 6 tiles. And 26 more Missions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.