J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Always thought his music was blatantly derivative and bland. Now I realize he's just a scared wittle boy who can't handle criticism.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/09/13/kid-rock-ope...

Personally, I think the columnist went overboard, but Kid Rock is a major league dickwad, so it kind of evens out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What a stupid ****.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Columnist went overboard, but the paper also made it clear he is an OPINION writer, and doesn't necessarily represent the paper view.

Kid Rock seems, however, to be a bit slow on that uptake. Another thin-skinned Trump in the making? I do not think he will go anywhere poltically, but then again, I scratch my head every day wondering how almost 63,000,000 people could vote for Trump, laughs. Strnager things have happened, and did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The opinion columnist got it right, not even close to overboard. This guy is an overt racist and shouldn't be the opening act of anything but a KKK clubhouse. Fuck kid rock and his dog whistle racism wrapped in the confederate flag. Just another snowflake cuck who can't face the truth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
Heck, even Lynard Skynard recognized that the Confederate flag sent the wrong message.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
Bitter acerbic harridan
mbmbmbmbmb
"I am however very disappointed that none of the people, businesses or charities I have so diligently supported in Detroit have had anything to say about all these unfounded attacks from these handful of jackasses and the Detroit Free Press.

“So for the unforeseen future I will focus my philanthropy efforts on other organizations besides the ones I have supported in the past.”

Okay, so he's going to refuse to support the charities he supported before, because they didn't defend him loudly enough? That's mature.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
'aw few pweepull says baad thangs about me, fuck you charities.'

Nice, he motivated me to donate to Sabenow's campaign. BTW, why the FUDGE would a life long Detroiter even OWN a Confederate flag? Bloody wanker, move to Texas to you can hang with Terrible Ted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll say it: he's the future of politics.

Black Mirror didn't go far enough in The Waldo Moment.

Note to self: stock up on gin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A colleague who went said the sound system was turned up way too loud, but otherwise, it's a nice venue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:

Nice, he motivated me to donate to Sabenow's campaign. BTW, why the FUDGE would a life long Detroiter even OWN a Confederate flag? Bloody wanker, move to Texas to you can hang with Terrible Ted.
No, no, no. We don't want him. Send him to Georgia!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyOffice wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

No, no, no. We don't want him. Send him to Georgia!

HEY HEY HEY! Georgia ducked a bullet when Irma took a left turn. What did they deserve to have him?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Schaub
Switzerland
Thun
Bern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the story on Kid Rock and racism?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.