Subject: Refresh adventurer row after acquiring adventurer? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Jack
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's written in the book, I'm missing it. I'm assuming this is true: When you hire an adventurer from the row in the saloon, you should immediately replace the adventurer with one from the bag. It doesn't make sense to me not to do that. But I wanted to get clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmen Cerra
United States
Ames
IA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed that rule too -- do you have a page citation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://youtu.be/nFiNJ07cgnA?t=754

I don't have the book, but here is the timestamp for the rule via Rodney's Watch It Played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brenna Asplund
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We actually forgot to specifically mention it in the rule book, but the official rule is that you always draw a new adventurer after you've taken one.

However, the game still works fairly well if you only ever refresh when you pay a bread to refresh the whole row (following the letter of the rule book as printed). So either way works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
XeyneGaming wrote:
https://youtu.be/nFiNJ07cgnA?t=754

I don't have the book, but here is the timestamp for the rule via Rodney's Watch It Played.

This was my page citation. 😋 As I know Rodney is exceptional at his rules videos and if there is ever any doubt he contacts the publisher before making his videos. Or corrects them during the producer preview.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.