chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,
This insert holds the main game, monster bundle 2 and 3; character bundle (I`m still waiting on dolly and jack, but I left space for both)

here we go..

first the tracker. I just got a magnetic mat (michaels) and cut them in pieces, with a golden oil marker draw a table and place numbers. I put numbers on the bases of each enemy with a sharpie.
I got jewelry magnetic clamps (also michaels) to serve as trackers.
The magnetic trackers could attract each others, hence I got a metal sheet to place the mats and this way they have a better hold and don't move.
I did the nurse, patients and scanvegers; as well as 1 extra in-named that would accommodate any elite that has more than 1 mini.

bosses and elite with just one mini tokens are just place on their monster card

Now the insert..

The top has the rulebook, when this is remove:

and when character and monsters cards are remove

I left all the token in baggies, label. I have space for tray but figure I was not going to bother because I don't need them on the table, so an easy way to organized and label them for easy setup up was enough.
The door and lockers token are in the cloth bags
I added to my box extra set of D12 and D4 for faster setup

with all this out of the way:

the space that hold the magnetic trackers, body tokens and holy was intended for the health and insanity tokens, but we are old and don't want to reach for them, hence they end up on a baggie that fit under the dice and we just take 1/2 each and place next to us. lol

and removing that, we have extra dice, so each player has around 7 dice each (we play 2 players with 2 character each):

and the last layer has the monsters, JD`s lockers and 3D doors.

Of note the memories and altars cardpunch are out of the box on my "extra tokens to proxy for others games" pile because I own the mini for these.

next game, when is setup, I`ll add a picture of how it looks on the table. but this is pretty much what goes into the table:

JD`s dividers, again thanks man

EDIT: fixed the link for the image
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg West
msg tools
Wow!
That is fantastic looking. I have made my first attempts at foam core (see the earlier thread), but love what you did for the cards! With practice I hope I can achieve similar results!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You've done a really good job!

Almost ashamed to say that I've not done an insert yet and my (all-in pledge) storage is spread between:
- the core box
- a box about half the width of the core box (for all the cards and the expansion/add-on minis)
- an COC LCG expansion box containing all the doors & my 3D lockers
- a plastic box of tokens

And sometimes I leave some of the cards in the nail varnish holder I put them in while playing (to save table space) so that set-up is even quicker.

In my defence, I've not yet painted my minis and I've also got various bits and bobs for scenarios/ideas I'm working on...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks guys

JudgementDave wrote:
You've done a really good job!

Almost ashamed to say that I've not done an insert yet and my (all-in pledge) storage is spread between:
- the core box
- a box about half the width of the core box (for all the cards and the expansion/add-on minis)
- an COC LCG expansion box containing all the doors & my 3D lockers
- a plastic box of tokens

And sometimes I leave some of the cards in the nail varnish holder I put them in while playing (to save table space) so that set-up is even quicker.

In my defence, I've not yet painted my minis and I've also got various bits and bobs for scenarios/ideas I'm working on...

I`m too OCD, if a game is on my table long enough after getting it; it means that whenever goes to the box for whatever reason is likely to come out.
so I HAVE to do insert or the pain of setting up and braking annoyed us too much..

and as promise, this is how it looks on the table:

such a beauty..
and yea, our faith doesn't look too good, baba yaga (with only 3 damage) and now antichrist LOL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.