Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garfield Cat
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I'm owning the expansions 'starting tile' and 'cemetery tile'. But I got them without any rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riley Doyle
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Quote:
The start tile is made of 3 volcanoes, and placed in the middle of the table. The first player will thus have to connect to this tile.

The cemetery is used to collect the huts destroyed in the course of the game.

From here http://www.ferti-games.com/taluvadeluxeen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Is it possible the announced Taluva Extension is these republished for the non-deluxe version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heidi S.
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
grandslam wrote:
Is it possible the announced Taluva Extension is these republished for the non-deluxe version?

If by 'these' you mean the start tile and cemetery, I don't see them listed on your link. If you mean the other expansions on the Ferti site, then yes, the list seems to be the added expansions from the deluxe version of 1) game board 2) ships 3) 2-hex tiles and 4) 5th player pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James R. Gracen
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GarfieldKlon wrote:
Hi

I'm owning the expansions 'starting tile' and 'cemetery tile'. But I got them without any rules?

I'm guessing you're looking for rules for them then?

--The triple-volcano Starting Tile is simply placed in the middle of the board (or the middle of the table if you don't have the game board) during setup. The first player must place their first Volcano Tile adjacent to the starting tile.

--The Cemetery Tile is simply a graveyard for all of the huts that have been removed from the game through volcanic eruptions. Previously you set them aside in the box. Now they go on the Cemetery Tile.

If you're interested, check out my single page cheat sheet for the game:

Taluva Deluxe Concise Rules

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garfield Cat
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.