Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Only if everything fits in one of the expansion boxes... I ditched the base box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Kackarschen,
the second expansion of BANG! The Dice game is currently planned for the next year, hopefully for GenCon'18.

Hope this helps

Have fun

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Martino!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyinsar -
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zenpunk wrote:
Only if everything fits in one of the expansion boxes... I ditched the base box.

thumbsup I also use only the expansion box (I printed out the base rules and folded them so they would fit); But there's no way I'm throwing out the base box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyinsar -
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dVGiochi wrote:
the second expansion of BANG! The Dice game is currently planned for the next year, hopefully for GenCon'18.

Thank you for that. GenCon 2018 is Aug 2-5 which (time-wise) is not too far away (distance-wise there's almost no way I will go ). Is there any chance you could give us some hints on how this is going or even what this might include?

(I just got the game and had my first several plays this weekend. I'm glad I jumped all in and got the expansion as well. I'm excited to see what may be added.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Tyinsar,
unfortunately there are no news about it, due to the fact that we are probabily shifting the release date to the next year. The reason is simple: because we always set our standards very high, and we want to achieve the best result possibile, we'll keep working on this for a bit longer than what was originally planned, in order to provide you the best experience possible

Have fun!

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyinsar -
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Martino. I appreciate that you want to make the next expansion as good as possible. I have some expansions that vastly improve their base game and others that I wish ... I hadn’t wasted money on. Even though I’d be excited about it I don’t see that this game requires another expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Tynsar,

Quote:
Even though I’d be excited about it I don’t see that this game requires another expansion.

That's exactly why we are going to make something truly gamechanger for this expansion ;-)

Have fun!

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.