Subject: Chris Orszak and all backers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Chris and other V & G backers.

I promised that if I received a refund I would let you know. I have yet to receive the credit on my credit card but Glenn approved the refund and Kickstarter advised me of it yesterday.

I can not, therefore communicate or post anything on V&G Kickstarter comments because I am no longer a backer. Hopefully, some of you will pick up on my progress from BGG and perhaps let others know on KS comments.

All the best
Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David Groves wrote:

I promised that if I received a refund I would let you know. I have yet to receive the credit on my credit card but Glenn approved the refund and Kickstarter advised me of it yesterday.

I can not, therefore communicate or post anything on V&G Kickstarter comments because I am no longer a backer. Hopefully, some of you will pick up on my progress from BGG and perhaps let others know on KS comments.

All the best
Dave

i also was told a long time ago now, by glenn, that i could have a refund...which i did request...but nothing since...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
David Groves wrote:

All the best
Dave

i also was told a long time ago now, by glenn, that i could have a refund...which i did request...but nothing since...

Hi John

Did you get a notification from Kickstarter? Perhaps we'll never see the money after all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David Groves wrote:
John_VW wrote:
David Groves wrote:

All the best
Dave

Hi John

Did you get a notification from Kickstarter? Perhaps we'll never see the money after all.
no, i did not...juts an email saying they would refund my $$...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi John

It sounds as though your refund was never actually put through. I think you need to chase that one up. I keep checking my credit card but nothing is showing at the moment. My concern is that my original payment method expired during the wait for this game and I don't know whether MBNA will make the connection between my old and new credit card. As with most of this online stuff it is a mammoth task to get to talk to anyone in person to check, these days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David Groves wrote:
Hi John

It sounds as though your refund was never actually put through. I think you need to chase that one up. I keep checking my credit card but nothing is showing at the moment. My concern is that my original payment method expired during the wait for this game and I don't know whether MBNA will make the connection between my old and new credit card. As with most of this online stuff it is a mammoth task to get to talk to anyone in person to check, these days.
in early july glenn had asked me to email him the details with my request directly, which i did...but i haven't heard a thing since??

i have just now re-emailed the same info...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
David Groves wrote:
Hi John

in early july glenn had asked me to email him the details with my request directly, which i did...but i haven't heard a thing since??

i have just now re-emailed the same info...

Have a chargeback issued if need be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my refund credited to my card today.

Good luck to you all in getting your money back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Scarlatelli
United States
Cookeville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Hi
I also requested and actually received a refund from Glenn and KS'er.
I am posting here because I can't post on the game comment board anymore.
Good luck with the game, I hope it turns out well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drew p55 wrote:
Hi
I also requested and actually received a refund from Glenn and KS'er.
I am posting here because I can't post on the game comment board anymore.
Good luck with the game, I hope it turns out well.

Well done, Andrew.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
after getting an email (a long time ago) saying i could get a refund, i haven't heard a word since...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
after getting an email (a long time ago) saying i could get a refund, i haven't heard a word since...

Try again right now; before the money runs out!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David Groves wrote:
John_VW wrote:

i did, just the other day...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
David Groves wrote:
John_VW wrote:

I don't understand it. There are several cases over the past few days that have reported that they have been refunded. All I can say is give it another shoot and write again.

I do sincerely hope you get somewhere.

PS. I still can't understand why Glenn Drover hasn't posted an update on KS. It's beyond me, since he gave me a personal update as he refunded my money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David Groves wrote:
John_VW wrote:
David Groves wrote:
John_VW wrote:

I don't understand it. There are several cases over the past few days that have reported that they have been refunded. All I can say is give it another shoot and write again.

I do sincerely hope you get somewhere.

PS. I still can't understand why Glenn Drover hasn't posted an update on KS. It's beyond me, since he gave me a personal update as he refunded my money.

- can you BGG-email me the contact info you used?
- i'd submitted my request(s) to the email he'd provided me, but again nothing since

thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Groves
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi John

I used the e-mail address below

Glenn Drover

gdrover65@gmail.com

All the best and good luck.

Let me know how you get on.

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
that's the address i've used for each of the emails...

David Groves wrote:

Hi John

I used the e-mail address below

Glenn Drover

gdrover65@gmail.com

All the best and good luck.

Let me know how you get on.

Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.