United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
flying
badge
dutchman
mbmbmbmbmb
My Broken Token organizer showed up in the mail today!

It went together smoothly. I removed the flash and had to shave a couple of tabs. One tab on 6C was 1/2 mm off, that was bad.
As usual with BT inserts, only a few connections actually needed glue. The rest fit snug enough to hold themselves together. I only needed the mallet a couple of times.

Edit:
The photos are of the original game (since the 2nd KS has not shipped yet).

The box lift in the original box is only 1/4 inch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a shipping notice for mine today. How bad was the tab on 6C? Did you need to get a replacement or could you work around it? (In case mine and everyone else's is like that as well...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C B
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
flying
badge
dutchman
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to patiently shave it down with my snap knife. It wasn't a big deal, it's just the worst misalignment I've yet seen from BT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Black
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm a little bummed they abandoned the design where you could stand the nemesis board up in the tray but I assume it was prone to breaking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C B
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
flying
badge
dutchman
mbmbmbmbmb
DorkPassenger wrote:
I'm a little bummed they abandoned the design where you could stand the nemesis board up in the tray but I assume it was prone to breaking.

BT said they changed the design to fit all the stuff in without having to add even more box lift.

But I agree, would have been nice to have the stand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul H
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Why aren't you at your post?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am curious to see how this works with the expansion content as my boxes were both grossly over full (it's a good problem to have).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C B
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
flying
badge
dutchman
mbmbmbmbmb
Rraahk wrote:
I am curious to see how this works with the expansion content as my boxes were both grossly over full (it's a good problem to have).

I'll find out later today. I got War Eternal yesterday, and my Accessory Pack should arrive today.

What I can say is that without the AP, both base games plus all 4 expansions will easily fit, even sleeved. I am dubious about whether all the extra cards from the AP will fit sleeved. But, I'm low on sleeves. I'm gonna have to cannibalize other games or not sleeve AE. I didn't with the first game, cuz you don't shuffle much. I may go back to not sleeving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You shuffle even less in War Eternal. So, good news for non-sleevers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian smolinski

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
qxc0 wrote:
You shuffle even less in War Eternal. So, good news for non-sleevers

Why is that? I'm new to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In AE there was a nemesis who made players consistently shuffle. There is no nemesis in WE that does this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian smolinski

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
qxc0 wrote:
In AE there was a nemesis who made players consistently shuffle. There is no nemesis in WE that does this.

Ah I see. We just played our first game of WE last night and got destroyed lol. Looking forward to playing more! The pre-built decks were very helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C B
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
flying
badge
dutchman
mbmbmbmbmb
ampoliros wrote:
Rraahk wrote:

I'll find out later today. I got War Eternal yesterday, and my Accessory Pack should arrive today.

What I can say is that without the AP, both base games plus all 4 expansions will easily fit, even sleeved. I am dubious about whether all the extra cards from the AP will fit sleeved. But, I'm low on sleeves. I'm gonna have to cannibalize other games or not sleeve AE. I didn't with the first game, cuz you don't shuffle much. I may go back to not sleeving.

The AP came. It may well fit sleeved (I didn't try), but you'd have to break up one type of card into the 2 small sections between the 2 long ones.

Ultimately, I've decided to only sleeve the Nemesis cards and the Turn Order deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristie B
United States
Seattle Area
Washington
flag msg tools
Hello all!

I've been conferring with Broken Token while deciding if I should purchase this or not. They confirmed there is now lid lift and no nemesis stand and finally updated the product page to reflect that.

Additionally, it seems that they do not support all expansions with the accessory pack and card sleeves. Without dividers, they were able to fit AE, WE, The Nameless, The Void, The Outer Dark, The Depths with premium card sleeves. This amounts to 939 total cards (the omitted the player aids). This does NOT include the accessory pack with 122 additional player cards or the promo card pack for the KS backers.

Just a heads up since these 3 facts changed my mind on spending $40 after shipping.

EDIT: Broken Token got back to me and said that they forgot to include the Accessory Pack, but that it should fit.

I was still wary of spending more money, so I was able to find a way to make it all fit myself. Now I can use that money towards another game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bredon
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a narrow compartment next to the nemesis mats - the nemesis card stands up very well in that compartment.

I was also able to fit the following with KMC Perfect Fit sleeves:
Aeon's End
The Depths
The Nameless
War Eternal
The Void
The Outer Dark
The Accessory pack - all starter decks built.

I only used 2 of the 4 Broken Token dividers, but I have all the card separators in, and the cards can be used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian B
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mb
abredon wrote:
There is a narrow compartment next to the nemesis mats - the nemesis card stands up very well in that compartment.

Aeon's End
The Depths
The Nameless
War Eternal
The Void
The Outer Dark

I only used 2 of the 4 Broken Token dividers, but I have all the card separators in, and the cards can be used.

Thanks for mentioning the KMC sleeves- for a game with so little shuffling, I think these will do just fine, and I found a set of 1000 sleeves for about 63% of the price of the option I was considering (which I had previously bought on sale at 50% of the cost of most sleeves when I sleeved my 1st ed. Aeon's End, but which at their current price are about 75% of the cost of most sleeves.) SO this time, less than 50% of the cost of most sleeves. A real budget-saver, so thanks.
Still considering the BT organizer, but this information made it more feasible, regarding both cost and fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Boberson
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abredon wrote:

Aeon's End
The Depths
The Nameless
War Eternal
The Void
The Outer Dark

So I assume this means you got everything to fit that was *not* Aeon's End: WE? Or you included this as well. Still not certain if *everything* fits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bredon
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bobacles wrote:
abredon wrote:

Aeon's End
The Depths
The Nameless
War Eternal
The Void
The Outer Dark

So I assume this means you got everything to fit that was *not* Aeon's End: WE? Or you included this as well. Still not certain if *everything* fits.

Aeon's End: War Eternal and its 2 expansions are listed - I listed the new base/expansion as War Eternal. I have everything except the Tabletop Day 2017 promos, and it all fits, and is usable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Boberson
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see WE listed now, sorry for the oversight. Great to hear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.