Subject: Card Holder rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Wrigley
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
I see pictures of folks using a variety of both handy and dandy vertical game card holders. Can some one clue me in as to where to buy these things? When I try to search on eBay, it merely looks at me cross-eyed, and tries to sell me sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
euronoob

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"playing card holder" works fine for me on ebay. alternatively you might try "playing card rack".

assuming you mean something like, the rack that holds scrabble tiles (except for cards)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some folks' local libraries have 3D printers for public use (although printouts may cost money). You can find the print files online and have it print out something that suits your needs. If the files need tweaking, there should be freeware 3D print file editors as well.

Huh, Uberstax is back in stock!
UberStax on Amazon

These are modular, so each pack comes with 6 pieces. You need 2 pieces for the minimal card rack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can usually find Rack-O at a thrift store for a dollar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.