Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trond Åge Låstad
Norway
Bergen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would anyone be up for drafting ixilan (or another set) at a hotel after the fair closes? Im thinking we could do it real simple in pods of 8 ppl, bring 4 packs or 8,5eur (since a display costs around 75). 3 packs to draft with and one pack for prize pool. Cross pairings, best of 3 single elimination rounds. Winners of round 1 get a pack, winners of round 2 get another pack, and winner of final gets another 2 packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Leow
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
I may be available to join you! I'll bring my own packs. Will also bring my constructed decks. Do you play Modern or legacy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trond Åge Låstad
Norway
Bergen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Play Nation Gabriel wrote:
I may be available to join you! I'll bring my own packs. Will also bring my constructed decks. Do you play Modern or legacy?

I mostly play multiplayer EDH, but I do have a couple of modern decks as well as a legacy deck, but I am not sure I will bring any decks with me. If there are more ppl wanting to play I might.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.