Popular Tags: [View All]
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmbmbmbmb
I always use the remind me button to get an email 48 hours before a proect ends so I don't have to watch every daily update for games I'm on the fence about.

Right now, its not working on Firefox, IE (or whatever its called now), or Safari...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien K
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
Does not work here either
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Ridge
United States
Martinez
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty annoyed with how KS has changed their page in the last year or two. They have really obfuscated the information about a project creator's previous projects, something I always look into before backing. I STILL hate their comments system and the general overall presentation of information. Sometimes the page will crash my browser which really irks me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Boardgamer
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
About 4 weeks ago KS was playing up with several web browsers for a couple of days also. They had it resolved after a few days however.

Yes this is annoying, as I too use the remind button on projects I'm still undecided on. Guess this will at least save me some money though.

....Runs off to check current expiring projects.

EDIT: To do a quick check I just load up KickTraq and look at all the games projects ending in the next couple of days. (Whilst I wait for remind me to be fixed)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.