5 Posts

Pedigree» Forums » General

Subject: Trading in a 1P/2P game? More info? Availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
One mechanism listed for this game is "trading." I am curious how well this will work in a 2P game, let alone in a solo game, as this can apparently be played.

Plus, the inevitable "more info?" and "availability?" questions are ever omnipresent...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Wulf
United States
Nogales
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the question. Trading occurs because players can sell or purchase sire breeding services to/from other players, and players are allowed to buy/sell/trade animals to and from each other through negotiation. The solo variant allows you to buy sire services from the ROBOT, but does not include trading of animals between players obviously.

Pedigree is currently in the graphic design and artwork phase, along with blind playtesting of the rules document, with a Kickstarter launch expected in late 2017/early 2018.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
Thanks for the info! I am looking forward to the KS launch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blanco
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? (James 2:15-16)
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a mailing list or forum (or this thread?) where you'll announce when the Kickstarter is live?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Wulf
United States
Nogales
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmb
Geese wrote:
Is there a mailing list or forum (or this thread?) where you'll announce when the Kickstarter is live?

Thanks Geese for asking. I just created a new thread to announce the Kickstarter launch. You can subscribe to that thread.

or you can Like our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/thegameofpedigree/

or sign up on our email list:
https://www.thegameofpedigree.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.