Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Pelegrinus» Forums » General

Subject: What's the point in adding this to the database with no useful information? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henrik Larsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Gameplay in Pelegrinus is simple, fast, efficient. That is all."

No category or anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if you're looking for a complicated game, or a slow game, or a wasteful game, then it is useful to know that Pelegrinus will definitely not satisfy those requirements.

(Actually the box cover art looks somewhat useful: it strongly suggests "medium complexity generic euro" to me...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gert Breugelmans
Belgium
Vorselaar
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Their website tells us that it is a game under development ;-)

6th century, you're the boss of monks trying to conquer Europe. Building commandposts and strong abbeys in different regions to ensure your power in those regions.Also there are intrigues of courthouse, keep them as your friends, because it's very valuable. At the end collect relics, maintain control over important pelgrim routes. However you're not alone, there are others to block you to the path of power.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mnemonicuz wrote:

No category or anything.

I can list the game as being available for demo at SPIEL '17 in the ASYNCRON Games booth. That's a first step for me, and now we have more info from the publisher in place.

At SPIEL time, sometimes I need to run with what I have, then fill in the gaps later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
W Eric Martin wrote:
mnemonicuz wrote:

No category or anything.

I can list the game as being available for demo at SPIEL '17 in the ASYNCRON Games booth. That's a first step for me, and now we have more info from the publisher in place.

At SPIEL time, sometimes I need to run with what I have, then fill in the gaps later.

And thank you for that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris S.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KS says 3-4 players, not 2-4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.