Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Terra Mystica» Forums » Variants

Subject: New Faction Idea : The Wings of Nothingness (incolor or new color violet) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jérôme lemonnier
France
cuincy
flag msg tools
Hi Terra Mystica community, I am a French player and I come to consult you to ask your opinion on a new faction idea (I have not yet done the design, I have no competence in this field).

I will let you read the presentation of this new faction.
It's just an idea that drags in a corner of my head, I have not tested it yet.
I would like to know whether the capabilities and revenues seem balanced.

Thank you in advance for your feedback and advice.
Sorry for the translation, i do my best .

Out of nowhere, a dark creature came to spread darkness on the continent of Terra Mystica.
These creatures are overlapped by priests that provide the vital elixir to the “Ethereal breath”.
This ethereal breath transforms the land forever.
The Wings of Nothingness do not use spades, and can’t participate in the trail of the temples.
They do not have access to navigation, however they have a flight capability that allows them to cross ONE river box.

The temples tokens (4), Spades and Navigation (2) are used as elixirs.
The Wings of Nothingness choose a starting field once all players have chosen their factions.

Their basic income includes: 15 gold / 1 priest / 2 workers / 1 elixir

Starting Capacity :
- 1 priest can transformed into 1 elixir.
- The Wings of Nothingness can build ONE dwelling after using Ethereal Breath.

The "Ethereal Breath" can only be used once per round (use a token to mark it).
The "Ethereal Breath" allows spreading the darkness on the lands adjacent (one or more).
For 1 land : 2 workers + 1 elixir
For 2 lands : 3 workers + 2 elixirs & gain 2 VP
For 3 lands : 5 workers + 3 elixirs & gain 4 VP
They can transform up to 3 fields at a time

Sanctuary: Income of 2 priests
Fortress: Not find yet

Playfully

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
It is quite important whether they have an existing color (and thus have existing hexes on which they can build) or a new one (which means they can only build on hexes they've previously breathed upon). A new one could be managed with the volcano tokens, and would also imply that converted hexes become off-limits for the other factions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jérôme lemonnier
France
cuincy
flag msg tools
It's a new one, breath destroyed and created a new type (darkness) of hex inaccessible for other factions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.