Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr Osterman
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've read the rules a few times and I think I'm doing this mostly right but....

I was playing solo coop against the Nazis.

Tressa was at a temple that had 5 dangers and 6 gold.

On her villian turn, Tressa scored 2 successes and took 2 gold from the temple.

On her next villain turn, she scored 3 more successes so she took 2 gold. This put the Nazi's at 5 gold so I gave them 1 point on the track as it goes up by multiples of 3.

That also meant the gold taken equaled the danger of the temple so I had to start rolling for collapse. I did that immediately, rolled a 1 and buried Tressa in rubble (Nazi = karma)

I think I may have timed that wrong for the temple collapse. I also don't have the rule book in front of me but should I have rolled for her to escape said temple or is that something only heroes can do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MrOsterman wrote:
So I've read the rules a few times and I think I'm doing this mostly right but....

I was playing solo coop against the Nazis.

Tressa was at a temple that had 5 dangers and 6 gold.

On her villian turn, Tressa scored 2 successes and took 2 gold from the temple.

On her next villain turn, she scored 3 more successes so she took 2 gold. This put the Nazi's at 5 gold so I gave them 1 point on the track as it goes up by multiples of 3.

That also meant the gold taken equaled the danger of the temple so I had to start rolling for collapse. I did that immediately, rolled a 1 and buried Tressa in rubble (Nazi = karma)

I think I may have timed that wrong for the temple collapse. I also don't have the rule book in front of me but should I have rolled for her to escape said temple or is that something only heroes can do?

Get the gold, test for collapse, get the treasure.

Villains do not get to escape collapsing temples, they just take D6 Hits (Defence applies) and Return to Base in either the Delayed State or the KO’d State. Inactive Villains are returned to the deck. Acolytes are removed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.