Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tommy Roman
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since their tease some weeks ago, I've been looking forward to Shut Up & Sit Down's documentary regarding the Twilight Imperium universe and its design process/evolution. Apparently, they will post it tomorrow!

I'm sure that Space Lions: The Story of Twilight Imperium, will be nominated for several Academy Awards, Emmy's and even a Tony or two if Quinn's managed to get Paul to sing and dance. Would also be curious if FFG will include a Pear Faction in the inevitable 4th edition expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esteban Vasquez
Colombia
Medellin
Antioquia
flag msg tools
100% Pure Colombian Geek
badge
Colombia is waiting for you, would you take the risk? (Video in my profile)
mbmbmbmbmb
tommygunn2011 wrote:
... FFG will include a Pear Faction ...

Isn't those the Aborec?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mikael mordai
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Will it beon youtube...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsam Tabletop
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
mordai wrote:
Will it beon youtube...

I believe so. They messaged me back today (via YouTube) saying that it should be released tomorrow.

- Sam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassill
Australia
Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome - where did they stated that they would release the documentary tomorrow?

I thought it was going to be released at SHUX17 in early October.

I don't like starting rumours but does this mean FFG want a broader release of TI4 so they asked SUSD to push forward the release of the documentary? Time will tell...but I surely hope so!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian K
msg tools
They said they'd be showing it at SHUX, not necessarily that it would be the first release. The teaser image was on Twitter this morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan McCullough
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
*looks at clock*

F5...

edit:
F5, F5, clears cache
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mikael mordai
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sooo when?...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Roman
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, OP here.

So I wanted to apologize for getting everyone's attention for something that, unfortunately, did not happen. I posted this twitter feed since I thought many other fans of TI would like to watch this documentary (which was announced in mid-August shortly after FFG's reveal of TI4's existence), and I included the screen-cap.

I obviously must have mis-interpreted it because sadly, no doc has been posted yet. In my defense, the twitter announcement did seem to indicate the doc would be released today, but as the evening draws late, still nothing.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, that was not my intent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Martens
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tommygunn2011 wrote:
Hi, OP here.

So I wanted to apologize for getting everyone's attention for something that, unfortunately, did not happen. I posted this twitter feed since I thought many other fans of TI would like to watch this documentary (which was announced in mid-August shortly after FFG's reveal of TI4's existence), and I included the screen-cap.

I obviously must have mis-intpreted it because sadly, no doc has been posted yet. In my defense, the twitter announcement did seem to indicate the doc would be released today, but as the evening draws late, still nothing.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, that was not my intent.

Rest assured: you didn't read the tweet wrong. There have been other hints that today would be it's release date. https://youtu.be/U22GVSNjzQE?t=2974 <- Here the editor discusses making the doc and eventually says it was intended to come out today, if all things went smoothly. Either they still plan on dropping it, just more during NA times (remember, Paul lives in Canada), or things got delayed a bit and maybe we can expect it tomorrow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsam Tabletop
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

"Should" being the keyword here, but we can still hope

- Sam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian K
msg tools
Their upload speeds have historically been crap. I'd bet even now Quinns or Matt is periodically getting out of bed to double-check the progress bar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KARIM CHELLI
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's up !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Stroom
Estonia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUpFlkTvQgg Link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.