4 Posts

Saltlands» Forums » Rules

Subject: Position rules question, raider movement over tokens. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Wilborn
msg tools
mbmb

Am I protected from raiders in this situation? Or, will the speedster below me move through the crew token into the hex to my southeast and attempt to do damage?

As a follow-up question, when refreshing a crew with water are you allowed to pick up the weapon they used and use another or does that weapon stay on them until the beginning of the following turn?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I don't think so
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
The raider cannot end their movements on tokens but they are allowed to go over them while moving, so the raider can reach the free hex next to you.
If you refresh a crew that used another card like a weapon, you are supposed to add the weapon back to your hand. Then you can use it again with another or the same crew.
Hope it helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Wilborn
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the comment! The truck with 2 movement would, however, not be able to approach me.

Would the truck move as far as it could and then the following activation pass over the token?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I don't think so
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes the truck would go up one hex, stopping right before the green token. Next activation, if your character is still in there, it should go over the token and land on top of the spawn point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.