4 Posts

The 7th Continent» Forums » General

Subject: Adventure card 177 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sir Philo
msg tools
mb
I'm a bit confused by the adventure card 177. When first drawing it it's a green card with a nice hunt action. Once you are finished with that hunt action you must banish it to replace it with the gold 177. On the gold 177 there is a worse hunt action and rest action to return the gold 177 to the box.

Why would you want to return the gold 177? At first I assumed you returned it so you could then get the green 177 again with another spot/observe action, but I looked up the rules and when it shows the icon of the red arrow pointing from green to gold you must banish that card and replace it with its gold version.

Any ideas?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two green 177 cards. So you can rest once to refresh it. And then it's forever done.

I've died to that card way too many times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ren
Italy
Pavia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a second green 177 in the box.

Edit: ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sir Philo
msg tools
mb
Ah! That makes a lot of sense! I looked through my discard pile (because I thought you discarded them, not banished) and I found the other one. Thank you for the quick response. Here is to hoping I do not face the same grim fate...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.