Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Watson
United States
Farmington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea when this will come in stock as opposed to pre-order at the online retailers other than Coolstuffinc? It came in at Coolstuffinc, and then sold out. I pre-ordered via Miniaturemarket as they also had Nemo's War in stock....and now...waiting impatiently!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no idea, but in a month and 12 days you can purchase it at SPIEL'17 in Essen. Board Game Circus will carry it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Watson
United States
Farmington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
snake2shake wrote:
I have no idea, but in a month and 12 days you can purchase it at SPIEL'17 in Essen. Board Game Circus will carry it.

Airfare $600
Game $24
Total: $624

How can I afford NOT TO GO TO Spiel to pick up Tortuga 1667???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All I wanted to do is provide information where else people can buy the game. Someone going to Essen might have the same question that you had. That being said, Meeple Circus also ships games ordered from the shop. Since the shop is located in Germany this will also be too expensive for US customers, this it doesn't solve your request.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hancock
United States
Columbus
OH
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Yes, anyone going to SPIEL should pre-order from Meeple Circus!

It's also available now on our website, FacadeGames.com or on Amazon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Watson
United States
Farmington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
snake2shake wrote:
All I wanted to do is provide information where else people can buy the game. Someone going to Essen might have the same question that you had. That being said, Meeple Circus also ships games ordered from the shop. Since the shop is located in Germany this will also be too expensive for US customers, this it doesn't solve your request.

Yes, I was just having a little fun...

And honestly, the post is really me whining about my first-world problem of having to wait for a pre-order board game....and a whistful longing to be able to afford to attend Spiel...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Traveling and shipping are two things that feel outdated in our modern and digital world. We are globalized and can connect in milliseconds. But when it comes to these things, we are trapped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure everyone's aware now, but it is already available at retail. At least here in Canada. I picked it up at my FLGS tonight and we played it (tonight is their weekly game night).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.