Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have DIY plans for the expansions that have recently been released, and ones that are coming out later this year?

would love to have the new races some how made up like the existing ones? could use stickers instead, curious what the best way to do this would be.

would be great if DoW would back support the Designer edition owners and offer the races that have been released post delivery , or at least provide the art to us?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jwspiker wrote:
Does anyone have DIY plans for the expansions that have recently been released, and ones that are coming out later this year?

would love to have the new races some how made up like the existing ones? could use stickers instead, curious what the best way to do this would be.

would be great if DoW would back support the Designer edition owners and offer the races that have been released post delivery , or at least provide the art to us?

I was thinking about using stickers, but I'm not sure I have enough extra of the wooden components. I had to get some replacements, but I don't think it was enough to stand in for all the new races.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike kohlhepp
United States
allentown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1427314/work-progress-expan...

check this page out...I did all previous expansions and was planning on doing the larger boxed expansions when I have time. tried a few different ways and wound up printing on adhesive photo paper. It was a lot of work but I am happy with them...hopefully link works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.