United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IngredientX wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
Some stores like Miniature Market have had copies in stock for months now. Is there anything identifiable on the box that will distinguish the copies with the updated cards so we can be sure of what we're ordering?

Yes, in the box back, on the bottom right, the newest printing with the updated cards says "fourth printing" just above the UPC code.

Wonderful! Thanks Gil. Been waiting for months to pull the trigger on this.

Did you hit the street date goal of April 4th?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Wonderful! Thanks Gil. Been waiting for months to pull the trigger on this.

Did you hit the street date goal of April 4th?

Great to hear!

Yes, I hit the street date! At least, all my games were available to distributors in plenty of time to hit the street date. If the game isn't in your local game store, they should be able to get it easily from any distributor!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Leitzel
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I have an older copy of the Networks, and was able to get these over Origins because Gil is that kinda nice guy..

For anyone else.. these cards seem to have an A in burgundy in the upper left corner of the card illustration area.. as opposed to the upper right where the expansion acronym lives..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
porkuslime wrote:
So, I have an older copy of the Networks, and was able to get these over Origins because Gil is that kinda nice guy..

For anyone else.. these cards seem to have an A in burgundy in the upper left corner of the card illustration area.. as opposed to the upper right where the expansion acronym lives..

Thanks for the kind words!

The "A" flag is in the base game Network Cards as well. This denotes an "Advanced" Card. Other cards are marked with an "I" for "Interactive." I recommend leaving both sets of cards out for your first game, then shuffling in Advanced cards when you're more familiar with the rules, and/or Interactive cards if you want more player interaction in your game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn’t know that there was an updated cards of network and I bought recently the base game (Second Printing) with 3 expansions (Executives, On the Air and Telly Time) at local retail store.

How to i get the updated cards to Europe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BGFreakDag2PT wrote:
I didn’t know that there was an updated cards of network and I bought recently the base game (Second Printing) with 3 expansions (Executives, On the Air and Telly Time) at local retail store.

How to i get the updated cards to Europe?

We can do something via PayPal. Let me confirm stock in the EU. In the meantime, can you please email your shipping address to info@formalferretgames.com?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Waschinski
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IngredientX wrote:
miruki wrote:
Pity, is there any chance they'll be added at a later time (like, if/when the expansion gets translated)?

It's certainly a possibility! Hopefully we'll be able to reveal more details soon.
Is it known the updated cards made it into the german version of the expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Naitakal wrote:
IngredientX wrote:
miruki wrote:
Pity, is there any chance they'll be added at a later time (like, if/when the expansion gets translated)?

It's certainly a possibility! Hopefully we'll be able to reveal more details soon.
Is it known the updated cards made it into the german version of the expansion?

I don't believe they did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Ackroyd
United Kingdom
Brighton
E Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure how I missed this, but wondering if I can still get copies of the updated cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1000rpm wrote:
Not sure how I missed this, but wondering if I can still get copies of the updated cards?

Message me directly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |