Subject: Arkham Horror LCG Stats -- Report your games! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B.D. Flory
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Hey, gang!

In the tradition of similar efforts for the other Arkham Files games by Tibs (Kungfro) and on Mansions of Madness 2e by John K (maelstromUK), as well as LCG stat trackers like the Annals of Castle Black, I give you...

> The Arkham Horror LCG Stats Report!

As you can see, it's a work in progress (and will remain so for the foreseeable), but I prettied up the overall, investigator and scenario reports, with more reports and more sheets to come.

The form and reports track a bunch of information on investigators, scenarios, player count, success and failure, and so on. It even has a place to report common house rules, with write-ins for anything I didn't think of.

>Report your games!

Feel free to post any questions, feedback and suggestions here, or pm me directly!

Look forward to seeing what you all are doing with the game!

Edit to Add:

A Guide to Common Reporting Errors

I've noticed some common reporting errors cropping up in the data. So here's a guide to avoiding them. '

What was the scenario's resolution? wrote:
Other: Should only be used if reporting a game where you reached a resolution that appears on a card that is not an act or agenda. This requires an actual R#, such as appears on the Dormitories or the Faculty Offices in Extracurricular Activity, or on Umordhoth in The Devourer Below.

In particular, even if investigators are eliminated by unusual effects (including the Maw or outright death), or must resign to end the scenario without advancing the act or agenda (such as in The Last King), report No Resolution.

On Gaining Assets, Weaknesses, and XP wrote:

Generally speaking, don't report interlude effects unless explicitly called for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakob Törneke
Sweden
Hägersten
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Nice!
I will do my best to fill in all games played from now onwards!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dillon Flaherty
United States
Severna Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great work on this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon H
United States
Orion Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question: when filling one out for 1a/1b of Dunwich, do you want the results of Armitage's Fate included, specifically whether someone gained a story asset?

There's The Survivors also, but that's more obviously the result of Blood on the Altar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B.D. Flory
United States
New York
flag msg tools
CSerpent wrote:
Question: when filling one out for 1a/1b of Dunwich, do you want the results of Armitage's Fate included, specifically whether someone gained a story asset?

There's The Survivors also, but that's more obviously the result of Blood on the Altar.

I'm in the process of clarifying this in the forms right now.

Don't include interlude effects unless explicitly called for, no.

As you say, some of them can be extracted later from existing data, but I also plan to add more scenario specific questions when I do detailed campaign and scenario breakdowns. I'll include interludes data there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.