10 Posts

Five Tribes» Forums » Rules

Subject: Tile Action Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Gerritsen
South Africa
flag msg tools
So in the rulebook i have, it says specifically that you perform the tile action of the space you ended on: "Once your Meeples’ Tribe actions are over,perform the Action for the Tile your last Meeple ended on"

But all the videos and general comments i have seen it seems everyone plays the tile action of the tile they started from

which is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
juanger wrote:
So in the rulebook i have, it says specifically that you perform the tile action of the space you ended on: "Once your Meeples’ Tribe actions are over,perform the Action for the Tile your last Meeple ended on"

But all the videos and general comments i have seen it seems everyone plays the tile action of the tile they started from

which is correct?

The one you ended on - I have not personally seen the error you describe committed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Marshall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shader10 wrote:
juanger wrote:

which is correct?

The one you ended on - I have not personally seen the error you describe committed.

Indeed. You do nothing with the starting tile, other than pick up all of the meeples.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Gerritsen
South Africa
flag msg tools
i was watching a few reviews for the expansions from Dicetower and they all used the rule that way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
juanger wrote:
i was watching a few reviews for the expansions from Dicetower and they all used the rule that way

Can you be a bit more specific which reviews? I'd be interested to see the error myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miche
Germany
flag msg tools
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat...
badge
I see dead people...
mbmbmbmbmb
juanger wrote:

Didn't pick up on this one either. If you have a link for us, please?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a pretty major error. I'd be surprised if that is the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miche
Germany
flag msg tools
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat...
badge
I see dead people...
mbmbmbmbmb
Just watched one of the dice tower videos again, there it's all clear and correct.

Really curious now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
da_miche wrote:
Just watched one of the dice tower videos again, there it's all clear and correct.

Really curious now.

I just rewatched every Five Tribes review associated with Dice Tower, because I'm terrible like that.

None of them have the described error.

I may have been had.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miche
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
I see dead people...
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries, would have been intriguing though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.