4 Posts

Terra Mystica» Forums » Rules

Subject: Favor tiles + can I replace? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Damian Szostak
Poland
flag msg tools
I asked this already in a comment section in official rules file but since nobody posted there in couple of years I thought that I may have faster answer here

So there it goes:

About "Favor tiles".

There's written that "you may only have one tile of each type".

But can I replace them? Or do I need to stick with the one that I choose (from specific type) till the end of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shostey wrote:
I asked this already in a comment section in official rules file but since nobody posted there in couple of years I thought that I may have faster answer here

So there it goes:

About "Favor tiles".

There's written that "you may only have one tile of each type".

But can I replace them? Or do I need to stick with the one that I choose (from specific type) till the end of the game?

You need to take type literally here. You can not have more than 1 of exactly the same favour tile. You can have 3 earth favour tiles, for instance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
"Type" does not mean:
Fire, Water, Earth and Air

but:

Fire-1, Fire-2, Fire-3, Water-1, Water-2

You may have Fire-1 and Fire-2, but are not allowed to choose Fire-1, if you already have Fire-1!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian Szostak
Poland
flag msg tools
Ok - now that you told me how it works I see that I should actually understood this one without asking since instruction says directly that "There are 12 different TYPES of Favor tiles".

And instead I understood it like you pointed out - that type means Fire, Water, Earth and Air.

Thank you guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.