Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Burns
United Kingdom
Hazlemere, High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a rules query, as the card seems clear and I checked the errata, but a point about an elixir - spoilers!

Spoiler (click to reveal)
There is a potion of vigor in the mound in area II which I found (at the cost of getting poisoned I might add!) and drank when tired. It is a potion of vigor, but not only does it not remove tired but it gets discarded when you are tired, therefore it just went away immediately! I would have thought a potion of vigor would remove tired, not just disappear! :angry:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Kreutzer
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it say "discard when you are tired" or "when you get tired"? I remember that I had an item that said "discard when you get tired", and when I got it, I was already tired. I only discarded it when I got tired again much later. Hope that's the right way to do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tinweasel wrote:
Does it say "discard when you are tired" or "when you get tired"? I remember that I had an item that said "discard when you get tired", and when I got it, I was already tired. I only discarded it when I got tired again much later. Hope that's the right way to do it.

I've seen that confirmed by the designer somewhere.
Edit: Link to source: https://the7thcontinent.seriouspoulp.com/en/forum/topic/719/...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Burns
United Kingdom
Hazlemere, High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

That makes more sense although I still think it should remove tired!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.