J Sinnett
United States
Philomath
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, playing with Manager's Challenge mode and the new content, and I can't figure out what this particular Situation card is trying to do. It says each batter may equip a bat for free. Does this mean that all bats in this situation are effectively $0?

Also: once an equipment card is used, is it discarded when the batter who was using it either goes on base or goes out? Or does it wind up back in the hand, which would seem to be part of the Hot Bats situation as well? (You may not use the same bat twice in a row)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Neuville

Wisconsin
msg tools
mb
I had this game come up when I was playing. I took it as you just keep all of the bats in a pile and each batter you can pick one bat and equip it when they are up to bat. Just can't use same bat twice in a row. Also all of your money can be spent on other equipment for the game.

There have been times I wish they would have dedicated a section in the rule book to an explanation of specific cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason C
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, a lot of designers write the rules as if everyone knows exactly what they mean as if everyone watched them create the rules in person.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.