United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This expansion sounds really cool so I'm trying to plan how I acquire it. I don't actually sleeve this game and I greatly dislike trying to shuffle cards of slightly different size together (they don't actually shuffle properly as they stay in clumps). Now that there is a new expansion out, I was wondering how the Mayfair edition cards compare in size to the Lookout Spiele 'Oh My Goods!' labeled versions of the base game and first expansion.

Is there going to be a difference in card size (even a slight one) between the Mayfair and Lookout Spiele editions, especially as compared between the new expansion and my Lookout Spiele versions of the game?

If there is a size difference, will Lookout Spiele being putting their own edition of this expansion up for sale on their website in English/German like they did the others?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Mayfair/Lookout version of Oh My Goods and the Lookout version of the first expansion and there is no difference in the card size.

My concern is how long it'll take Mayfair to even print this new expansion since they still haven't released the first one. I'm hoping Lookout has some copies left after Essen and they post them on their website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Berne
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards are all printed together. Same size.
Some boxes will have the Lookout lookout, some the Mayfair crest, and some both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Constance C
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Papa Ninja wrote:
I'm hoping Lookout has some copies left after Essen and they post them on their website.

Ditto.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Marjoribanks
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
Will the cards be in German and English or just one of the two?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Pfister
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
slam_meister wrote:
Will the cards be in German and English or just one of the two?

It will be in German and English.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.