Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Irwin
United States
Bad Axe
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my copy prior to the discovery that the cards were not upgraded in the box. When will the replacement card packs ship out to those of us that received the game a month or so ago? Just curious of the timeframe.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They need to finish shipping pre-orders fist. I hope....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

I just had my preorder ship a few days ago and is supposed to show up today via UPS (in Tampa no less!), just curious if I need to worry about replacement cards.

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abdulla AlKendi
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If they resumed shipping preorders then this means the 7 updated cards are included. I assume they're shipping those updated 7 cards as well to those who didn't receive them. Anyone who doesn't have those 7 cards should contact CTG customer service via their website.

They have stopped the minute they were informed about the 7 cards. They shipped Triplock in the meantime while waiting for the 7 cards. They then resumed while still shipping Triplock. Now they will go through the preorders faster as they just finished Triplock shipments. The preorders should have the 7 updated cards (outside the box I think).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my pre-order last week and it had the replacement cards included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine had replacement cards included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All US preorders are now out the door, so yes we'll be getting the 7 replacement cards out to those that got the early shipment (before we discovered the manufacturing error) of games very soon.

We also just brought on two new customer service folks that started today, so everything should start moving more quickly now...once they get a day or two of training

Thanks for your patience everyone, we know we've been behind for a bit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Fuhrman
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, in my excitement at finding TMB on my doorstep last night and opening the box, I wound up mixing the 7 replacement cards in with the cards that came in the upgrade box (because of course I had to have everything in front of me on the table all at once).

Just so I'm clear which cards should be replaced, can you list the 7 cards that should be inserted into v2 of the game and how they're different from the 7 cards that should be removed?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timbot McC
Canada
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Im in the same boat lol. Help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cang Ling Yee
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Pax Vobiscum
mbmbmbmbmb
wiljames wrote:
So, in my excitement at finding TMB on my doorstep last night and opening the box, I wound up mixing the 7 replacement cards in with the cards that came in the upgrade box (because of course I had to have everything in front of me on the table all at once).

Just so I'm clear which cards should be replaced, can you list the 7 cards that should be inserted into v2 of the game and how they're different from the 7 cards that should be removed?

Thanks!

You can actually identify them pretty easily. The new cards are "dimmer" and "smoother". The old cards are more "vibrant" and "coarser" to the touch. The new batch makes it a bit more slippery to shuffle.
And the new cards have longer text at their backs compared to their counterpart(mainly for in game clarification)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.