Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Robichaud
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
Hi everyone,

Longtime user, but never really poked around in the forums before. I'm a boardgame fan based in Moncton, not really active in the community outside my living room with my usual gaming group of 2 or 3 friends.

I have made it to Unplugged in Riverview a few times, and had even tried to get a regular Super Dungeon Explore night going (I'm a big fan).

Who else is in the area? I've seen Moncton's boardgame community grow a lot over the last few years, but always from afar.

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gallant
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Comic Hunter at one point did board game nights so you may want to touch base with them as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Freeberg
Canada
Grande-Digue
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Comic Hunter has boardgame nights every Thursday starting at 6 and running until 10. They have a good selection of games to play, but some of us always bring our own current favorites.

The crowd size can vary. Some nights we will be lucky to get one table going, other nights we can 2-3. We play a wide variety of games, with the tendency towards euros.

Check out our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/214557912086037/

We would love to have you join us, and bring your friends!

Dennis Freeberg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.