4 Posts

Cosmic Run: Rapid Fire» Forums » General

Subject: Arriving Tomorrow (according to Mother Amazon)! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fake Name
msg tools
mb
Got my shipping notification today with an expected delivery of September 16th. Looking forward to this- small-form solitaire games are my favorites. I'm especially looking forward to the "line drawing" mechanic because I'm one of the weirdos who really enjoyed Catan Dice (which had a similar path-drawing element).

Can we get some early takes from the folks who have already received their copies?

Everyone have a great weekend!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Natasha T
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is set to arrive tomorrow also - hoping to get it to the table this weekend!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fake Name
msg tools
mb
It arrived as promised. Two solo games in and I am THRILLED. Engaging strategy, strong theme, and the pace of play is faster than anything I have played in a LONG time. I'll definitely write a full (and glowing) review soon.

Too soon to start hoping for an expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cunningham
United States
Milford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived Friday. I have played half a dozen games already. A couple of failed solo games, and the rest opposed games against my son. We both really enjoy it. Simple and quick, but still has some interesting decisions.

Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.