Subject: Frank mows the White House Lawn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://twitter.com/WardDPatrick/status/908697919309705217/v...

Frank good at mowing the lawn, and it's great he got his wish, excellent work ethic on that lad. I have no problems with Trump, egging the kid on and showing support. But I could not help but laugh at all the video comments, some are hilarious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go Frank!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
lol, i love the whole "there is a lesson to be learned here" nonsense. Is the lesson using a 10-year-old as a lame prop? That the great Republican panacea of an entire nation of white males with dirty faces from an "honest day's work" will save our souls? That white kids should start early when it comes to taking jobs from those infernal Mexicans? That kids should know their role & perform menial tasks for their elder rich betters? Fuck this servile nonsense. The future is not smiling docile white kids mowing lawns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
lol, i love the whole "there is a lesson to be learned here" nonsense. Is the lesson using a 10-year-old as a lame prop? That the great Republican panacea of an entire nation of white males with dirty faces from an "honest day's work" will save our souls? That white kids should start early when it comes to taking jobs from those infernal Mexicans? That kids should know their role & perform menial tasks for their elder rich betters? Fuck this servile nonsense. The future is not smiling docile white kids mowing lawns.

I just see a happy kid mowing the lawn. I can ignore the bullshit around it. If anything, letting frank mow the lawn is one of the first smart things this whitehouse has done in almost 9 months in office.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
Bitter acerbic harridan
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump's idea of good labor - someone he doesn't have to pay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:

I just see a happy kid mowing the lawn. I can ignore the bullshit around it. If anything, letting frank mow the lawn is one of the first smart things this whitehouse has done in almost 9 months in office.

Yes, I thought it was nice of them to actually grant the kid his wish. An odd wish in my opinion, but still a nice gesture. Trump did seem like he was genuinely trying to interact and support the kid, who was probably wearing ear plugs, so I don't think he was purposefully trying to avoid Trump, he looked intent on doing his job. I just had to crack up at some of the comments, both from pro-Trump types and anti-Trumpers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-surprises-high-fives-11-year-...

A few more pics, and the letter he wrote to the Pres. You go Frank! thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm! ... HTTP Error 418 I'm a Teapot!
mbmb
See - who said we couldn't manage without mexican child labour?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.