Tweed Dust
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do anyone know what the difference is between this game, the Director's Cut, and the earlier Larger Than Life: The Game of Pulp Adventures?

Reading about them here on BGG it seems that Director's Cut is somewhat more focused on the detective pulp and the other one on exploration pulp, but that is almost a guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Teixeira
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Mostly streamlining the game mechanics to get similar results with less dice rolling. Does cover the same information. Now owned by Rebel Minis who has a line of Pulp Minis to go with it.

http://www.rebelminis.com/pulprulesets.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tweed Dust
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got to check that out. Thanks for letting me know. I thought it was owned by Two Hour Wargames.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Teixeira
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
It was but Rebel has purchased quite a few of our games to go with current and planned miniatures that he has in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tweed Dust
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently stumbled across your games looking for fun skirmish ones and I will definitely check out more of your games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Teixeira
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Be sure to download the freebies as well.

http://twohourwargames.com/free.html

They are complete games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tweed Dust
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have. The chain reaction system will be fun to try out as well as the movement system you have in LTL. It is very different to what I am used to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.