Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriele Simionato
Italy
torviscosa
Udine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the app game, one of the achievements requires to unlock a door by playing three consecutive identical symbols (eg: star+star+star). This is done by the effort of the Architect, which allows that.

The problem is, I've played for games in a row and it appears to be only ONE architect. So, how can I get this achievement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess this should be moved to the rules forum of Onirim (second edition)? Anyway, there is no architect in Onirim...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilja Preuß
Germany
Karlsruhe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC, there are 16 residents, of which 8 are randomly shuffled into your deck. So there actually are two architects, but you need a bit of luck to have both of them in a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne Skelding
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ipreuss wrote:
IIRC, there are 16 residents, of which 8 are randomly shuffled into your deck. So there actually are two architects, but you need a bit of luck to have both of them in a game.

This is correct, at least in the physical edition. There are two of each Denizen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Simionato
Italy
torviscosa
Udine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ipreuss wrote:

...and that does the trick.
Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.