Subject: The dunwich legacy. The beast unleashed. Contains spoilers. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Si Oatley
United Kingdom
Brighton
E. Sussex
flag msg tools
So my fellow investigator and I killed "the experiment", in the same turn, the agenda advanced to 3b, game over. However the R4 resolution, leads you to believe the experiment had a twin. Is this correct or should we head to another resolution? I now all bases can't always be covered, however after all the work we put in, it felt a bit flat. Any help appreciated. Cheers. Si.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jackson
United States
Mather
California
flag msg tools
OK, one time Randy Beaman had to take baths with his brother. So one time his little brother took a potty in the bathtub .....and now Randy Beaman gets to take showers alone. 'K, bye.
badge
One time, OK, see, one time Randy Beaman's little brother ate Pop Rocks and drank a soda at the same time and his head exploded! 'K, bye.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm...isn't there text on The Experiment that states to advance the Act deck once it's defeated?

What caused you to advance the agenda? I suspect the defeat of the Experiment happened before the Agenda advanced?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon H
United States
Orion Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jjacjackson wrote:
Hmmm...isn't there text on The Experiment that states to advance the Act deck once it's defeated?

What caused you to advance the agenda? I suspect the defeat of the Experiment happened before the Agenda advanced?

That's right. As soon as it's defeated, you go to Act 3b, and thus R3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Si Oatley
United Kingdom
Brighton
E. Sussex
flag msg tools
Cool, cheers gents, we'd been at it a while and I didn't check "the experiment" card properly. Thanks. Si.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
Twisted_terrain wrote:
Cool, cheers gents, we'd been at it a while and I didn't check "the experiment" card properly. Thanks. Si.

Yeah, you need to be careful about reading all of the cards. It's cool that act advancements and endings (and other stuff) can show up in different places, but it does lead to occasionally missing stuff like this. I'll say this: make sure you read the front side of the Essex Express locations carefully...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.