Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Sands
Canada
New Westminster
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I often see posts that complain about missing parts or damaged boxes and this is not one. I backed Champions of MidgardChampions of Midgard: The Dark Mountains and Champions of Midgard: Valhalla Kickstarter, along with the CoM main game many months ago and received them yesterday - complete and in mint condition! Although my order, like everyone else in Canada, was delayed everything was packaged well and was there.
I have to admit, I was getting a bit perturbed with the delays especially after I knew my game and expansions had already been in the country for the past 3 weeks. But, all that went away when I saw that huge box waiting for me as arrived home after a long day at work. It reminded me of a quote that I live by "no one cares how long a job takes, just as long as it is done well."
Thank you Grey Fox Games and thank you Snakes and Lattes for a job well done.

TLS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Blumhardt
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll be even happier once you play it. The new expansions are both excellent. I loved regular CoM, but I'll never play the game without the expansions again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How is Snakes & Lattes involved?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Sands
Canada
New Westminster
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They were the Canadian distributors

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.