James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Complexity is the only thing that keeps us from predicting every second of our future. hmmm!
badge
“ I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. " -Albert Einstein
mbmbmbmbmb
I am willing to trade Mice and Mystics: Downwood Tales NIS for a NIS or Like new Copy of Star Trek: Ascendancy. Mass Drop is currently selling it for 56.99, so you could buy it and have it sent to me with free shipping. I also have the base Mice and Mystics painted if you want to add in the expansions for Ascendancy. Downwood tales is currently selling for anywhere from $80 to $100.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Gowans
United States
OMAHA
NE
flag msg tools
LONG LIVE SAMMY!
badge
Have you read the Psion series?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd trade you the game and the mat for your painted set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Complexity is the only thing that keeps us from predicting every second of our future. hmmm!
badge
“ I am a determinist. As such, I do not believe in free will. " -Albert Einstein
mbmbmbmbmb
jacobugath wrote:
I'd trade you the game and the mat for your painted set.

GM sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gallegos
United States
Angola
Indiana
flag msg tools
Is this still up for trade?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rountrey
United States
York
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Painted base game is still up for grabs, my trade want list is up to date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.