Hide
5 Posts

Terra Mystica» Forums » General

Subject: TMAI on lodev: hoiw to use tunneling / carpet flight? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alessandro Carpenito
msg tools
LEt's say that I have a territory that would be both in range of tunneling and adjacent to one of my buildings. So I have the option to spend two workers (or one) and build there to score 4 VPs, or just build normally.

On lodev how can I choose to use tuneling in that case? If I click on the territory all that is offered to me is the option of building normally...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Sprockitz
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Vidyaraja wrote:
LEt's say that I have a territory that would be both in range of tunneling and adjacent to one of my buildings. So I have the option to spend two workers (or one) and build there to score 4 VPs, or just build normally.

You actually do not have this option in the real game. You cannot use the tunneling or carpet flight abilities on a space that is directly adjacent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per Olander
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
You cannot tunnel or carpetflight to a hex you are otherwise able to reach without doing so - not only on lodev, but as part of the game rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Carpenito
msg tools
Ah, right, it's in the FAQ. I didn't know that... Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
Vidyaraja wrote:
Ah, right, it's in the FAQ. I didn't know that... Thanks!
At the risk of sounding patronizing: 95%+ of all rule questions in this forum are covered in the FAQ, but sometimes it's not totally obvious (especially for a new player) how to translate the question they have into a question listed in the FAQ, so we're happy to help here with direct answers (as opposed to e.g. just providing a link to or into the FAQ).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.